The City & Guilds Training Scheme 6150 is the water industry standard. All water companies participated in the formulation of this scheme to ensure that training quality is consistent and accepted nationally. Candidates who successfully complete higher level training, up to CG6150-03, will automatically be accredited with lower risk schemes.
This 3 day CG6150-03 High Risk Confined Space course is designed for all persons that are engaged in confined space activities and includes the Level 3 Award in Top Person for High Risk Confined Space (6150-04).
The course incorporates the use of self contained breathing apparatus and is designed for persons working in NC Level 4 High Risk environments.
Who is this course for?
Open enrolment – For those who are training to work in the Water Industry or seeking employment or work engaged in any capacity where competency in confined spaces is required.
Minimum age: 18
Medically fit and healthy
– Prepare to enter and work safely in high risk confined spaces
– Enter and exit confined spaces safely
– Prepare and use escape breathing apparatus in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
– Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
– Follow procedures and work safely
– Deal with emergencies
– Use appropriate behaviour for working in high risk confined spaces
– Use general knowledge for working in high risk confined spaces
– Apply industry specific knowledge for working in high risk confined spaces
Assessment is by practical observation and written test.
All persons who successfully complete the practical and written test will receive a City & Guilds 6150-03 Certificate in Working in High Risk Confined Spaces as well as a City & Guilds 6150-04 Certificate in Top Man for High Risk Confined Space.
The certificates are valid for three years.
Price per delegate
£676.00 (exc VAT) per delegate including C&G registration, certification and lunch. Excludes accommodation.
All courses are booked subject to our standard terms and conditions for the provision of training, which include our policy on course cancellation.