This course is intended to give delegates the knowledge, skill and understanding required to be a competent tester of SHACS Level 1 and 2 equipment.
This course can be conducted at various locations in Devon & Somerset, or alternatively at a clients location.
Who is this course for?
Persons who are responsible for carrying out recorded inspections of SHACS Equipment
- Minimum age: 18
- Medically fit and healthy
- Legislation and standards
- Equipment marking
- Recording and record keeping
- Documentation, forms and available resources
- Types of inspection
- Examination of textile and metal wear
- Equipment care, storage and disposal
Written and practical assessment.
All persons who successfully complete the practical and written test will receive a Certificate of Attendance. The certificate is valid for three years.
Price per delegate
£? (exc VAT) per delegate including certification and lunch, excludes accommodation.