National research shows that on average 65% of all company vehicles will be involved in a road incident over the next twelve months.
If your employees drive as part of their job, in a company or privately owned vehicle, have you considered how the business will be affected if a member of staff has a crash, is seriously injured, or even killed?
As an employer, manager or supervisor you have a legal responsibility to ensure the health and safety of all employees while they are at work. Health and Safety law applies to on-the-road work activities in the same way that it does all other work activities.
By introducing driver training for your staff you could see:-
- A potential reduction in insurance premiums depending on previous claims record, fleet size and composition at a time when insurance premiums are rising.
- Reduced running costs, vehicle down time and environmental impact through better driving standards e.g.. fuel consumption improvements and reductions in wear and tear on tyres, brakes and clutches.
- Improved business performance through fewer missed orders and time for more business opportunities.
- A lesser chance of key employees being banned from driving, or away from work due to injury.
- An improved public image. Damaged vehicles do little to inspire confidence, especially if they have the company name on them.
Cost – £55.00 per hour
For further information, give the Red One Driver Training Team a call on 01392 444773 or email email@example.com to find out more