Our Pre Licence Lessons are for young drivers (aged between 14-16 year olds) who are planning to start learning to drive when they turn 17.
The lessons provide a good foundation in the driving skills they will put to use in later preparation for their driving test and beyond.
The aim of the lessons are:-
For the Learner:
• To be able to safely start and stop a car.
• To gain a basic knowledge of car controls and safety checks.
• To develop an awareness that good driving is not just skill based but that having a solid understanding of the risks surrounding driving will make you a safer driver and significantly lower the chances of you being involved in a collision.
• To know how driving habits will change after passing your test and the problems that are likely to be encountered.
For those that care for you:
• To offer peace of mind whilst you are using a car, now and for some time in the future.
• To have confidence in your knowledge and driving ability before you start formal driving lessons.
• To be aware of and respect your attitudes to driving.
The lessons will take place on our fantastic 1.7km purpose built road circuit.
The whole hour will be practical driving in the instructors car and the learner will learn important safety tips as well as gaining confidence with using a vehicle.
You can chose to have just 1 lesson or take multiple lessons to build up a portfolio.
Cost: £59 per lesson (vouchers are available)
Call us on 01392 444773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.