We have worked to develop this site to conform to WAI double AA rating where HTML is used.
Please use the standard resizing options in your browser to change the size of fonts.
If you would like to have pages on our site translated into another language, please use the link to Google Translate and the instructions given below:
- Link to Google Translate: Click here.
- Copy the web address of the page that you want translated from your browser.
- Paste the copied address into the white box on the Google Translate page.
- Select the ‘To:’ language from the drop down menu.
- Click Translate.
A new window will open with a translated version of the Red One website. It should be possible to navigate the rest of the site, and to access links, through this window.
- To see the original text, hover the mouse pointer over the translated sentences.
- Please note that some formatting may be lost on complex documents and that Red One Limited is not able to vouch for the accuracy of any external website.
If you have any suggestions about how we could improve accessibility, or if you encounter any problems, please use the ‘Contact Us Form’ which can be accessed with the following link: Click here.