Fire Warden Training (IFE Approved) – 03/07/2019 – Plympton
July 3 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm| £90.00
This IFE accredited Fire Warden training course is required for those nominated to act as Fire Wardens or Marshals in offices, factories and other business premises.
This 4 hour course provides both practical experience and theoretical knowledge of Fire Safety and includes the correct selection and use of Fire Extinguishers.
Every single delegate will partake in practical fire extinguisher training with several different types of extinguishers, they will not just see a demonstration by fire fighters delivering the training, we feel it is important for each attendee to receive hands on training in the use of extinguishers. This training would be delivered by 2 retired fire fighters of Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service. We will never outsource our training to tutors who are not trained fire fighters, we pride ourselves on this.
• The impact & reality of fire
• An introduction to fire law
• An introduction to fire risk assessment
• Means of escape from fire
• Fire alarms and firefighting equipment
• The role of the Fire Warden/ Marshal
• Practical fire extinguisher use on real fires
Lunch & Accommodation excluded. All prices exclude VAT.