City & Guilds 6150-03 High Risk Confined Space
This 3-day course is intended for persons nominated to work in or at Confined Spaces where work has been classified as high risk (NC4). These spaces are primarily enclosed and are a potential hazardous working environment where self-contained breathing apparatus is required to be worn.
Our course includes the Level 3 Award in Top Man/Persons for high Risk Confined Space (Water 6150-04)
Non-standard entries involving complex operations which introduce additional risks and require specific controls and rescue arrangements e.g. mechanical hazards, physical complexity of system introduced hazards, enhanced specific intrinsic hazards.
Candidates who successfully complete higher-level training up to CG6150-03, will automatically be accredited with lower risk schemes.
- Prepare to enter and work safely in high risk confined spaces
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely
- Prepare and use escape breathing apparatus in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
- Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behaviour for working in high risk confined spaces
- Use general knowledge for working in high risk confined spaces
- Apply industry specific knowledge for working in high risk confined spaces
Upcoming course dates:
- 14th June 2021
- 5th July 2021
- 8th November 2021
- 7th February 2022
£675.00 +VAT per person.
This price includes lunch and refreshments.