City & Guilds 6160-08 Working as a Member of a Rescue and Recovery Team in Confined Spaces
GG6160-08 is a course in Emergency Rescue and Recovery of Casualties in Confined Space, which runs for 3 days. All delegates must have completed the High Risk Confined Space course (CG6160-03) before attending this training.
This course is designed for those who are part of or in the process of forming a dedicated rescue team.
- A staged emergency recovery event will cover all aspects of planning, strategy, communications and emergency evacuation of a casualty.
- This is a very practical course designed to be testing physically and mentally.
- Oversee safety checks of the entry and rescue teams prior to commencing work activities
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely as part of a rescue and recovery team
- Use equipment and tools safely
- Follow procedures and work safely as a member of a rescue and recovery team
- Understand the principles of working as part of a rescue and recovery team
- Understand standard protocols for working in rescue and recovery teams
Upcoming course dates:
Regular course dates are available. Please call 01392 444773 or email [email protected] for further information
£685.00 +VAT per person.
This price includes lunch and refreshments.