We have a unique on site a 1.3km purpose built road circuit based at Westpoint in Exeter
Whilst looking exactly like a public road with junctions, a roundabout and even a pedestrian crossing, it provides a safer and quieter equivalent to a public road on which learner drivers can develop their vehicle control skills and more experienced drivers can practice additional skills including towing and manoeuvring a caravan or trailer.
- Reversing bays
- Gradients for hill starts and clutch control practice
- Traffic light controlled junction
- Mini round about
- Stop and Give Way line marked junctions.
- No kerbs to minimise the risk of tyre damage
- The use of the Red One HQ building for refreshments and toilets
- Come and go throughout the day as you please
This invaluable facility is available to driving instructors and members of the general public alike for just £5.00 per day.
Driving Instructors can bring learners from the age of 14 onto the road circuit.
Members of the general public can bring learners from the age of 17 onto the road circuit.
Production of valid insurance and provisional licence or photo ID of the driver will be required.
Tokens can be purchased from the Red One HQ at Westpoint.
For further information call the Red One Driver Training Team on 01392 444773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org