City & Guilds 6060-03 Working in High Risk Confined Spaces
This 3-day course is intended for persons nominated to work in or at Confined Spaces where work has been classified as high risk (NC4). These spaces are primarily enclosed and are a potential hazardous working environment where self-contained breathing apparatus is required to be worn.
Our course is the Award in Working in High Risk Confined Space. Entry control is NOT included, formerly known as Top Person.
Non-standard entries involving complex operations which introduce additional risks and require specific controls and rescue arrangements e.g. mechanical hazards, physical complexity of system introduced hazards, enhanced specific intrinsic hazards.
- Prepare to work safely in high risk confined spaces
- Enter and exit high risk confined spaces safely
- Use equipment and tools safely
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Understand the principles of working in high risk confined spaces
- Understand standard protocols for working in high risk confined spaces
Regular course dates are available.
Please call 01392 444773 or email [email protected] for further information
£590.00 +VAT per person.
This price includes lunch and refreshments.