City & Guilds 6150-05 Emergency Rescue & Recovery of Casualties in Confined Space
CG6150-05 is a course in Emergency Rescue and Recovery of Casualties in Confined Space, which runs for 2 days. All delegates must have completed the High Risk Confined Space course (CG6150-03) before attending this training.
This course is designed for those who are part of or in the process of forming a dedicated rescue team.
- A staged emergency recovery event will cover all aspects of planning, strategy, communications and emergency evacuation of a casualty.
- This is a very practical course designed to be testing physically and mentally.
- Confined Space Rescue operative role and responsibilities
- Rescue Planning and RAMS incl. Emergency Service liaison
- Alternative strategies for effective rescue
- Tactical decision making
- Operational procedures
- Essential communications
- Emergency casualty evacuation
- Basic life support skills incl. defibrillation
- Rescue equipment information, testing and maintenance procedures
Upcoming course dates:
- 8th July 2021
- 11th November 2021
- 10th February 2022
The course price is number dependent, please contact us to discuss your requirements