City & Guilds 6160-07 Direct Emergency Rescue and Recovery of Casualties from Confined Spaces
CG6160-07 is a course for anyone who directs the activities of a team for rescue or recovery in confined spaces which runs for 1 day. All delegates must have completed the High Risk Confined Space Course (GC6160-03) and the Working as a Member of a Rescue and Recovery Team in Confined Spaces (CG6160-08)
Regular course dates are available. Please call 01392 444773 or email [email protected] for further information
£300.00 +VAT per person.
This price includes lunch and refreshments.
- Plan and prepare emergency operations for rescue team
- Mobilise a rescue team and direct entry and exit to the confined space
- Monitor a rescue team to ensure procedures are followed
- Understand the principles of working as rescue team leader
- Understand rescue team leader duties and responsibilities