CONFINED SPACE RESCUE TEAM OPERATIVES
CONFINED SPACE RESCUE TEAM OPERATIVES REQUIRED
An excellent opportunity is available for suitably qualified and experienced personnel to operate as part of Confined Space Standby Rescue Teams in the West Devon area on a casual contract basis.
Applicants must be proven team players who are able to demonstrate and work in a highly professional manner.
The following skills and experience are desirable as detailed below. Opportunities for development will be available for the right candidates:
- Health & Safety - Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Green Card
- Rope/Work at Height - IRATA L1-3 or Sprat L1-3 or Rescue 3 Rope Rescue Operator or SHACS L1 or above
- Confined Space - City & Guilds High Risk CS and Emergency Rescue and Recovery or Rescue 3 Confined Space Operator or SHACS L1 or above
- First Aid - First Aid at Work or Emergency First Aid at Work or Outdoor First Aid or Alternative recognised qualification
- First Aid - Oxygen Therapy and Defibrillator