CONFINED SPACE RESCUE TEAM OPERATIVES
Red One Ltd are looking to appoint a suitable candidate to our new Operations Manager role. This role will be responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing all the company's operational activities.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on an important and challenging role which will require the successful candidate to not only be able to plan effectively across multiple domains but have the ability to adapt and multitask due to the dynamic and constantly changing environment the company works in.
If you are interested in this role please submit an expression of interest to include brief details of how you meet the ‘Essential’ and ‘Desirable’ knowledge, skills and experience requirements.
Expressions of interest to be sent to Lisa Knighton [email protected] by 4pm 4th November 2022. Please note suitable candidates may be called for interview on receipt of their expression of interest even if this is prior to the closing date for applications.
Specifically the main duties and responsibilities of the role will be:
- To manage and oversee daily operations.
- Monitor and measure effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and find ways to improve processes.
- Assist the Director of Finance with financial projection and analyses of existing programs and policies.
- Champion safety, excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Manage employees to develop them in the latest leadership and technical skills so they can better serve our clients.
- Act as a point of escalation for liaison between company and client for quality assurance.
- Motivate staff to meet or surpass organisational and sales goals.
- Ensure all operational activities align with the company’s core values and culture