Teaching & Assessing
Red One are pleased to announce that they are now able to deliver a Level 3 Award in Education and Training to complement the suite of instructor courses already on offer but also available as a standalone course.
Rescue 3 Europe Accredited
This course is a Rescue 3 Europe accredited course and covers in detail how these resources should be used in lifts, ladder trucks and with a roof set, as used by Fire Services.
Learning outcomes include:
The fully SFJ accredited award replaces the old PTTLS course and is designed for individuals who:
- Would like to start teaching
- Those already teaching but need a nationally recognised qualification to give people the knowledge and confidence to teach in the post 16 education sector. This could be as a Fire Service trainer, or as a trainer in the private training industry or as a teacher/lecturer in further education. It is perfect for those
- Fire Service Personnel taking the first steps into a Supervisory role.
The skills and knowledge learnt on the course are threefold.
- Unit A looks at the roles and responsibilities as a teacher.
- Unit B involves planning your own session and the importance of providing an inclusive teaching setting that meets all individual needs.
- Unit C investigates the three main types of assessment in teaching and the pivotal role that ongoing assessment in teaching plays.